Job Opening: Dentist
- Examine teeth, gums, and head and neck tissues with x-rays as needed to evaluate health, diagnoses disease, and formulate treatment plans.
- Provide oral health education to patients, including cause of disease, preventative measures and treatment options.
- Provide preventive dental services including sealants and fluoride.
- Provide whitening services to restore nature color of teeth.
- Administer anesthetic and/or conscious sedation to ensure patient comfort during dental treatments.
- Remove cavities and perform restorative fillings.
- Repair cracked or fractured teeth.
- Perform root canal treatment as a last effort to save teeth.
- Remove teeth that are not restorable.
- Fabricate partial or full prosthesis, including implant treatments, to restore missing teeth.
- Straighten teeth to correct bite issues.
- Write prescriptions for antibiotics or other medications that are suitable for patient conditions.
Job entails working with and requires a Doctor of Dental Medicine, Dentistry, Dental Surgery or equivalent with 2 years of experience including: performing patient exams, creating treatment plan for patients, extractions, pulpotomies, fillings, crowns and bridge work, implant restorations. Valid California dentistry license required.
Employer will accept any suitable combination of education, training or experience. This should be read to mean that the employer requires: Doctor of Dental Medicine, Dentistry, Dental Surgery or equivalent with 2 years of experience in the job offered, Associate Dentist, Dental Resident, Surgeon, or equivalent.
To apply, please mention Job Code VM01 and mail resume to:
1775 Dominican Way, Santa Cruz, CA 95065