As you may know, over the years I have integrated the latest technology into my practice. This allows me to treat patients utilizing minimally invasive dentistry. It’s a win/win. I am able to provide great care and patients are able to receive prompt treatment in the most comfortable and convenient way possible.
With that said, I am very excited to tell you about the newest addition to my practice! I have installed Sirona Dental System’s three dimensional (3D) X-ray system, GALILEOS, the first ever such system in Santa Cruz!
Precision is the name of the game
This machine is precise! Images taken in most dental offices are two-dimensional. 3-Dimensional images make the placement of dental implants safer, more predictable and accurate. The Galileos system produces a three dimensional computer image of the patient’s jaw on the computer screen and the surgery can be “virtually” preformed before the clinical procedure even starts.
“GALILEOS represents the future of dentistry”
Galileos’ technology allows diagnostic X-ray imaging with the smallest amount of radiation possible, 10 times less radiation than a conventional CAT scan. With astonishing anatomical detail, I can achieve more accurate dental treatment plan with improved results. Dental implants can subsequently be placed with unrivaled precision and accuracy.
What that means for YOU
- The smallest amount of radiation possible (10 times less radiation than a conventional CAT scan)
- Fewer appointments (treatment can be expedited due to more accurate treatment plans with improved results)
- Convenience: This is the only unit of its’ kind in Santa Cruz (No need to go to the hospital for a CAT scan)
- Less invasive dentistry (because of the precision in determining the amount and thickness of bone before surgery, often there is no incision and no sutures after implant placement)
- Increased quality of care (Chronic sinus issues, malignancies of the jaws and dental lesions previously undiagnosed or unable to be seen on traditional 2-dimensional dental X-rays are frequently found in the new 3-Dimensional imaging)
Galileos literally changes everything. I am extremely happy to be able to provide you with the latest technology that offers: Increased quality of care, convenient treatment in fewer visits with the smallest amount of radiation possible. It makes me smile, and I hope it does you too!
To your health,